Reading time 11 min 10 sec
What is Sustanon 250 steroid?
One of the most interesting topics in sports pharmacology is the composite steroids mix, which is very popular everywhere now. Most of all athletes and bodybuilders love different testosterone compounds that exist in great variety.
Testosterone Blend (Sustanon) – is a mixture of different testosterone esters, which vary from each other by the half-life period and are dissolved in one oil substance.
The man who first thought through to mix several testosterone esters into one can be considered as a genius.
Creating a composite preparation, we kill several “birds with one bullet” at once:
1) alliance of the advantages of short-life esters (rapid increase in effect) and long-life esters (duration of effect).
2) enhancing the action of testosterone blend due to the “alignment” of the hormonal background. Esters are released into the blood at different speeds and reach their peak concentration at different times, i.e. the steroid does not have a classic half-life. Instead, it has several “peaks”, which allows the user to successfully deal with the so-called steroid “holes” (“dips”) on the cycle.
3) a lot of different experiments with the frequency of injections and the amount of substance, which directly depend on the goals of the athlete and the level of his pharmacological “professionalism”.
As already mentioned above, there is a huge amount of different testosterone blends on the global “black” market. Such “mixtures” are produced both by official pharmaceutical corporations (for the needs of veterinary and “human” medicines), as well as by numerous underground manufacturers. In this article I will try to give a brief summary of the “black” market of testosterone blends, as well as make a detailed description of our “native” composites – Sustanon and Omnadren.
I will dwell on several representatives of testosterone composites in more detail …
A very interesting product manufactured by Schering is a propionate and enanthate mix, a kind of predecessor of Sustanon … only two-component. It quickly gets into the system due to propionate ester and acts for a rather long time, due to enanthate ester.
Didn’t expect?! And this can be found in the market as well … Sustanon 100 is a low-dose version of Sustanon 250 from Organon. As in the main version, several esters, and quick and slow, are used in this mix. But in Sustanon 100 there is no “long” ester of testosterone decanoate, which is actually didn’t affect the properties of the steroid, it still has a long absorption time than cypionate or enanthate.
One milliliter of Sustanon 100 contains:
- 20mg Testosterone Propionate
- 40mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
- 40mg Isocapronate Testosterone
All the properties that have Enanthate, Cypionate, or Sustanon 250 have and Sustanon 100. The regular men’s dosage is 200-600 mg per week. All positive and negative properties are equal to those of the enanthate.
Triolandren is a combination of testosterone esters manufactured by Novartis and containing propionate, n-valerate, and testosterone undecylenate in a concentration of 250 mg/ml. Such “fast” and “slow” esters mix makes this steroid very similar to Sustanon. In both cases, the action lasts about 3 to 4 weeks after the injection.
In one 1 ml ampoule of triolandrene contains:
- Testosterone Propionate 20mg
- Testosterone n-Valerate 80mg
- Testosterone Undecylenate 150mg
For bodybuilding purposes, triolandrene and Sustanon do not differ in the method of use.
Triolandren is a rare steroid on the black market. It is manufactured just in two countries, Egypt and Taiwan.
As I already mentioned veterinary drugs also present among testosterone blends and Deposteron is one of them. It contains the following combination of esters: testosterone acetate 12mg, testosterone valerate 12mg, and testosterone undecanoate 36mg, with a total concentration of 60 mg/ml. Each vial contains 10ml of the testosterone mix, and in the packaging, it comes 12 vials. This is the only steroid containing testosterone valerate. Valerate ester’s half-life is about two times longer than propionate ester. The Mexican company Syntex produces Deposteron. We can say that this is another low-dose Sustanon. It’s very inconvenient to use Deposteron due to a low concentration of the active substance that leads to frequent injections, but this disadvantage can be interpreted as an advantage if you use it as a steroid for local injections.
This is one of the most highly concentrated androgens manufactured by Denkall Corporation. It contains testosterone propionate 25mg, testosterone cypionate 187mg, and testosterone enanthate 188mg in one milliliter, which in total gives 400mg. Test 400 differs with a quite strong injection pain as to dissolve such an amount of active ingredient in oil, specialists had to use a huge amount of benzyl alcohol. Therefore, the use of this sust is not the most pleasant feeling at the injection site.
Test 400 is actively used in bodybuilding and powerlifting, it is a constant component of the pharmaceutical set of many professional athletes who are forced to inject “liters” of oil solutions every day.
It is not very clear why it was necessary to mix cypionate and enanthate in one steroid, which in essence are almost the same ester. But apparently, for the creators of Test 400, the difference in the length of the ester chain per molecule seemed to be a fundamental difference and a serious basis for creating this marvelous compound.
If you think that you already know everything, are well educated in sports pharmacology and it is already impossible to surprise you, then you are mistaken – I will bring to your attention another product of animal medicine produced by the veterinary corporation WDV Pharma (Myanmar).
Equitest is one of the most multiple esters testosterone blends. The steroid contains as many as 7 different testosterone esters: acetate, propionate, phenylpropionate, capronate, enanthate, cypionate, and decanoate. Such a large number of different esters gives Equitest one small advantage over other composites – a greater number of “steroid peaks”, which allows you to keep the hormonal background on a cycle more smooth and almost do not feel hormonal “dips”. The concentration is 200 mg/ml and is available in 6ml vials.
One ml of the drug contains:
- Testosterone Acetate 10mg
- Testosterone Propionate 30mg
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 20mg
- Testosterone Capronate 20mg
- Testosterone Enanthate 40mg
- Testosterone Cypionate 20mg
- Testosterone Decanoate 60mg
Also there are other exotic, underground steroids (mainly from Asian), which include 8 – 10 testosterone esters, including such a rare ester as laurate.
Now let’s talk about those testosterone mixtures that can be bought in pharmacy. The choice of such steroids is limited, currently, only Omnadren and Sustanon are available. Let’s consider each of them in more detail.
Sustanon 250 is a combination of testosterone esters manufactured by Organon, which is one of the modern pharmaceuticals giants. This steroid contains propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate, decanoate. It was created for quick and long action.
One milliliter of Sustanon 250 contains:
- testosterone propionate 30mg
- testosterone phenylpropionate 60mg
- isocapronate testosterone 60mg
- testosterone decanoate 100mg
What is Sustanon?
Sustanon is the most popular testosterone compound in the world. It is used in bodybuilding and other sports disciplines. The main advantage and the main reason for its popularity lie in the special pharmacokinetics of Sustanon: the esters are released into the blood at different speeds and reach their peak concentration at different times. As a result, we have a more balanced hormonal background and a smoother inclusion into the work than with single-component testosterone esters (enanthate, for example).
By its main performance characteristics, Sustanon is very similar to other prolonged-acting testosterone esters (see the article “Testosterone Enanthate”). Sustanon is a strong androgen that has a significant anabolic effect on the user’s body. This steroid is optimal for fast muscle building and increases strength. However, there are a number of distinguishing features that highlight Sustanon among other “long” test esters:
- Sustanon comes into operation almost instantly and acts in the body for several weeks.
- Sustanon causes less water retention in the body when compared with other prolongators. This is due to the presence of a “fast” propionate and an “average length” ester – phenylpropionate in the blend, as well as the pharmacokinetics properties of the steroid. Personally, I feel a lot of retention from Enanthate, and quite less when using Sustanon.
- The use of Sustanon in most cases there is a powerful manifestation of signs of gynecomastia, which in the case of the same enanthate injections, is in a much more “mild” form. This is a consequence of the heterogeneous composition of the steroid and the presence of several “peaks” during the work of Sustanon in the athlete’s body. This side effect is easy can be avoided by taking Nolvadex or anastrozole during the cycle.
- Sustanon injections should be more frequent than cypionate for example. Again, this is due to the feature of the four components of the steroid in the athlete’s body. It is advisable to do at least two injections per week, and preferably three. This can be considered controversial because many reputable builders think differently and argue that Sustanon should be injected once a week, not more often. As in, this way can achieve a special “explosive” effect, which occurs with the accumulation of a certain amount of active substance in the user’s blood. Personally, I adhere to the first point of view and consider more frequent injections the best option.
Dosage and combination with other AAS
Like any other testosterone ester, Sustanon is a “basic” steroid, i.e. at the heart of any more or less serious cycle, this universal blend can be used.
The range of acceptable dosages is surprisingly wide – from 250 mg to 2 g per week. Typically, new users inject 250 mg per week, athletes with experience from 500 mg to 1000 mg per week, pros from 1 g per week and above.
Sustanon goes well with almost all AAS. Usually for a bulking cycle, it is used in combinations with Dbol, Deca and Anadrol. For the cutting cycle, it will be better to use Sustanon in combinations with Turinabol, Winstrol, Anavar, Trenbolone, Primobolan.
I can offer the following cycle schemes one of the components of which will be Sustanon
- Sustanon 250mg per week + Turinabol 40mg per day. The cycle length is 6-8 weeks. The last two or three weeks of the cycle we cancel Sustanon and smoothly swipe on short ester (propionate 50 mg every other day + Winstrol 50 mg per day);
- Sustanon 250mg per week + Anavar 50mg per day. The cycle length is 6-8 weeks. The last two or three weeks of the cycle we cancel Sustanon and smoothly swipe on short ester (propionate 50 mg every other day + Anavar 50 mg per day).
Advanced users with few cycle behind:
- Sustanon 250 mg once every five days + Methandienone 40 mg per day. The cycle length is 6-8 weeks. The last two or three weeks of the cycle we stop Sustanon and smoothly swipe on short ester (propionate 100 mg every other day + Turinabol 50 mg per day);
- Sustanon 500mg per week + Nandrolone 200mg per week. The cycle length is 6-8 weeks. The last two or three weeks of the cycle we stop taking Sustanon and smoothly swipe on short ester (propionate 100 mg every other day + Winstrol 50 mg every other day).
For advanced athletes:
- Sustanon 750mg per week + Anadrol 50mg-100mg per day. Cycle length is 6-8 weeks. The last two or three weeks of the cycle we stop using Sustanon and smoothly swipe on short ester (propionate 50 mg every other day + Winstrol 50 mg per day).
- Sustanon 1000mg per week + Trenbolone Enanthate 300mg per week. Cycle length is 6-8 weeks. The last two or three weeks of the cycle we cancel Sustanon and smoothly swipe on short ester (propionate 100 mg every other day + Winstrol 50 mg every other day).
Sustanon side effects
If we talk about Sustanon side effects, then it almost completely coincides with testosterone enanthate side effects, although side effects of testosterone blend are much less common among users than among fans of single-ester steroids. Depending on the dosage, a person using Sustanon may experience the usual androgen-related side effects: such as acne, sexual super stimulation, oily skin, increased hair loss, decreased production of sex hormones, and temporary sterility, increased water retention and gynecomastia. Sustanon is practically non-toxic to the liver (as well as other testosterone esters), a slight increase in liver parameters can occur only at very high “working” doses of the steroid, after the cancellation of the blend, the indicators return to normal.
Omnadren can be called the younger brother of Sustanon. Omnadren contains the same amount of propionate, phenylpropionate, and isocaproate, which contains Sustanon. The only difference instead of decanoate Omnadren contains caproate.
One milliliter of the steroid contains:
- 30mg testosterone propionate
- 60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate
- 60 mg isocapronate testosterone
- 100mg testosterone capronate (more recently, instead of capronate decanoate)
In general, Omnadren has the same performance indicators (advantages and disadvantages) as Sustanon. However, there are some differences, which we will discuss below.
The main property of Omnadren is faster absorption and shorter duration of action. Omnadren is “faster” and “shorter” than the Sustanon, due to this, Omnadren aromatizes faster. As mentioned above, in Sustanon is used a longer ester – decanoate, and in Omnadren shorter ester – capronate which explains the difference in the terms of “service” of the steroid.
The goal of creating Omnadren was the same as with Sustanon, to achieve the most rapid action of the steroid and to prolong its activity in the body to the maximum. The power potency of Omnadren can be compared with the same power of Sustanon and test Enanthate. This is a strong androgen, which is perfect bulking and strength cycles, and also can be used to create relief from already gained muscles (with the right chosen frequency of injections and the amount of substance per week).
The working dosage range is the same as in the case of Sustanon from 250 mg – 1000 mg per week to huge values (if a “professional bodybuilder” takes the steroid).
There possibility of combinations with other steroids are almost uncountable. All “mixes”, built on Sustanon base, can be replaced with Omnadren. Omnadren is often combined in cycles with Deca, Dianabol, Anapolon, Trenbolone. Users who take care of their health and are afraid of Methandienone like a fire, and consider trenbolone to be the worst evil, can combine Omnadren with “soft” steroids such as Turinabol, Boldenone, Masteron, Oxandrolone, Primobolan.
Omnadren Side Effects are also completely the same as the side effects of Sustanon and Enanthate. All that I listed in the article about Enanthate and Sustanon can be attributed to Omnadren, although terrible acne can occur as the result of using Omnadren. In this case, it’s not like individual pimples often occur, but many small dots are there as if the athlete had an allergy. Personally, this phenomenon almost did not affect me, but many of my friends, injecting Omnadren, suffered from this side effect. This side effect can be avoided or minimized if you cut off simple carbohydrates on the cycle (follow a diet) and periodically getting tan. It is difficult to say what explains this “uncleanness” of Omnadren … perhaps on the manufacturer of Omnadren lack elementary sterility and purity, which affects the quality of injection solutions.
We should also talk about the lumps that remain after injections of Omnadren. This is a common occurrence; lumps and various inflammations are not something unexpected for athletes who from time to time inject various substances of dubious origin into their asses. However, what I could observe on my buttocks during the Omnadren cycle made me regret the little money I spent on this drug at the local pharmacy — my ass was never so bumpy. These lumps are apparently the result of very thick oil poured into ampoules. For the above reason, I do not recommend stabbing Omnadren in the deltas – only in the ass!